Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S3 left hand drawing issues.

(Topic created on: 30-10-2018 03:39 PM)
JulianN
First Poster
Options

Hi. I bought a tab S3 about two months ago for digital drawing mostly. I've noticed the pointer is off by about a 16 of an inch in some parts of the screen,  it's not easy to draw a line and have it show somewhere else on the screen even if it's only a couple milimeters, I watched a video on YouTube and the guy said it was a left hand issue. I'm left handed and I tried using the S pen with my right hand and the pointer was accurate.  Is there a way to fix this? I tried to change the settings to left hand use and there isn't that option,  I'm thinking about selling the tablet at this point because it's too late to be returned, it's very frustrating and disappointing left handed people are always ignored.  Thank you for any help I can get. I've used sketchbook and adobe draw mostly and it's the same problem on either app.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
mitopa
Pathfinder
Options

@JulianN wrote:

Hi. I bought a tab S3 about two months ago for digital drawing mostly. I've noticed the pointer is off by about a 16 of an inch in some parts of the screen,  it's not easy to draw a line and have it show somewhere else on the screen even if it's only a couple milimeters, I watched a video on YouTube and the guy said it was a left hand issue. I'm left handed and I tried using the S pen with my right hand and the pointer was accurate.  Is there a way to fix this? I tried to change the settings to left hand use and there isn't that option,  I'm thinking about selling the tablet at this point because it's too late to be returned, it's very frustrating and disappointing left handed people are always ignored.  Thank you for any help I can get. I've used sketchbook and adobe draw mostly and it's the same problem on either app.

I believe the keyword here is "palm rejection".

Am I right?

0 Likes