Support

Open search

Strange Icon LTE Vo)) on Galaxy S7

SOLVED
Apprentice

Icona LTE su Galaxy S7.jpg

Is there anybody that knows what that icon means?
The icon, as you can see, is together with the wifi one and I do not have the Boost Download activate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Lungo,

You are with 3 or ID mobile? this is the icon for the advanced voice option just means it is voice over the inter net service in place of the 2G or 3G service. Hope that helps

6 REPLIES 6
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Lungo,

You are with 3 or ID mobile? this is the icon for the advanced voice option just means it is voice over the inter net service in place of the 2G or 3G service. Hope that helps

First Poster
I've have also recently had the LTE appear instead of 4g and my signal has been crap and can't send MMS. Seeing my phone was perfectly fine a few weeks ago until that LTE appeared

I just had this happen to me, I believe it is a result of a possible virus or malware attack, Did factory reset on phone and it is still there, which I don't believe it should be if it was never there

VoLTE means Voice over LTE so it is not WIFI Calling that's another story. It is not malware LOL.

While you're on the LTE network it will appear VoLTE enabled. You can disable it on Settings> Networks> Cellular> VoLTE/ LTE enhanced services. Try deleting and installing your APN settings to fix MMS. Your signal shouldn't be affected as it still LTE. Try switching to 3G and then again to LTE to see if it fixes.

It can't be a virus I've just purchased the s9 and the symbol was there as soon as i turned the phone on.

But I'm with EE 

Top Liked Authors