Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Service not available in Galaxy Apps and Samsung Themes

(Topic created on: 30-05-2018 01:43 PM)
berryb
Journeyman
Options

Hi! I have not been able to use Galaxy Apps and Samsung Themes since morning and I always get these error messages when I try to use these two apps on my Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) (SM-A310F).

- Android 7.0

- Galaxy Apps ver. 4.2.21.1

- Samsung Themes ver. 4.0.98.80319

Is there anybody else who has the same issue?

Screenshot_20180530-143257.pngScreenshot_20180530-143214.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
berryb
Journeyman
Options

Yeah, mine works fine, too. I guess Samsung fixed the problem. :smiling-face:

View solution in context

26 REPLIES 26
berryb
Journeyman
Options

Oh, one more thing: I have already tried to log out and log in back to my Samsung account and I also deleted cache and data of the two apps but they didn't help at all.

0 Likes
Topsecret9
Student
Options

Same here after oreo update on my tab s3.. don’t know what to do 😕

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same here. I've just bought an S8+, updated with Oreo and the whole Galaxy Apps not working. (Service not available)

0 Likes
berryb
Journeyman
Options

By the way, I have Android Nougat on my A3 (2016). I guess this problem could be on more Android versions.

0 Likes
kraszi
Apprentice
Options

Same error here. On an old installation with android 7 it is working, on a new android 8 it is not. Error is 2221

0 Likes
berryb
Journeyman
Options

I had a security update a couple of weeks ago but the Android version remained 7.0 on my phone.

I reported this problem to the Samsung Customer Service. They forwarded my question to the Galaxy Apps/Gear Apps/Theme Store developers. We'll see what the answer will be. Hopefully it will be solved soon. :smiling-face: 

kraszi
Apprentice
Options

I just reinstalled a j3 2017 device and it has the same error but with a different code. I think it will be a Samsung error and not a device error.

glsb
First Poster
Options

Same here. One minute Galaxy Apps was working properly, the next :"Service unavailable: (2223:1000:..., 2221:1000:...)". Galaxy Apps 4.2.22.2

What did not work:

- sign out of Samsung account and sign back

- delete Samsung account from phone

- factory reset (now I cannot even update Samsung apps from the Samsung Apps Store. Messages, Themes, Samsung Internet browser, etc.)

v11viktor
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here 

Error

Service not unavailable Screenshot_20180530-162157.png

0 Likes