Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung mail 6.0.02.11 not working with PKI

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 09:40 AM)
slebovich
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

We are using Mobileiron and samsung Native email client with PKI (Certificate), after the update to version 6.0.02.11

the native app are not getting the certificate and getting pop up to enter username and password.

Please ASAP.

10 REPLIES 10
jradstro
First Poster
Options

Hello,

We are facing the same issue.
Version 6.0.01.11 is working fine, but after updating Samsung Email to 6.0.02.11 the e-mail is not syncing.
When trying to re-add e-mail account, error is shown that user account could not be found, and try verify server settings.

After downgrading to version 6.0.01.11 the e-mail account is sucessfully added, and e-mail syncs fine.

Regards
Jonas

0 Likes
slebovich
Apprentice
Options

Today was new release version: 6.0.00.64

and it's fix it and working fine

CastorManiaC
First Poster
Options
Bonjour,
Nous aussi sommes confrontés au même problème.
La version 6.0.01.11 fonctionnait très bien, mais après la mise à jour de Samsung Email à la version 6.0.02.11, la messagerie ne se synchronise plus dutout et au bureau nous utilisons le serveur Blackberry UEM server.
Lorsque nous essayons d'ajouter de nouveau un compte de messagerie, un message d'erreur nous indique que le compte de l'utilisateur est introuvable et essayez de vérifier les paramètres du serveur.

Et maintenant ils nous est impossible de revenir à la version précédente 6.0.01.11. Samsung va t-il créer un nouveau correctif.

Hello,
We are also faced with the same problem.
Version 6.0.01.11 worked very well, but after the update of Samsung by e-mail, version 6.0.02.11, messaging does not sync anymore and we connect to the Blackberry server UEM server.
When we try to create a new email account, we can not check the server settings.

And now they are impossible to go back to the previous version 6.0.01.11. Samsung will he create a new patch.
0 Likes
manudien
Student
Options

Same here. We use AirWatch and have problems with app version 6.0.02.11. In PlayStore the actual version is 6.0.00.64 but I am not able to downgrade the app on the phone.

0 Likes
japitts
First Poster
Options

How can you tell within Google Play, what the current version is? I've had a popup within the email app today advising of a new version available, but on previous occasions it's also shown as an update in Play Store - currently it's not.

0 Likes
slebovich
Apprentice
Options

Samsung release new versions a hour ago version 6.0.02.12, on the galaxy store

i guess it’s just time until will be in play

0 Likes
slebovich
Apprentice
Options

Samsung release new versions a hour ago version 6.0.02.12, on the galaxy store

i guess it’s just time until will be in play

manudien
Student
Options

6.0.02.12 works for me!!

0 Likes
CastorManiaC
First Poster
Options

Même avec la nouvelle version 6.0.02.12 installée le problème reste identique. Si nous activons l'authentification par certificat sur le serveur nous n'avons plus de notification et les courriels ne se mettent à jour que lorsque nous ouvrons l’application courriel sur le cellulaire. Si nous mettons authentification par mot de passe tout fonctionne super bien. Le problème se situt ou "activesync ou encore Samsung"

Even with the new version 6.0.02.12 installed the problem remains the same. If we enable certificate authentication on the server, we no longer have notifications and e-mails only update when we open the e-mail application on the cell. If we put password authentication everything works great. The problem is situt or "activesync or Samsung"

0 Likes