Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay - Not supported by my bank/card?

(Topic created on: 21-11-2018 02:28 PM)
Redlac
Journeyman
Options

I would love to use Samsung Pay but to date it is not supported by my bank. Bank of Scotland. What is the latest update on more banks signing up go Samsung Pay.

11 REPLIES 11
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @Redlac I don't think Samsung have any control who use's Samsung pay I think they just make it available to use at there discretion 

There is Android pay also 

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Redlac

Please speak with your Bank directly to give them feedback that you’d like Samsung Pay. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Itay21
Student
Options

Why cant u use my barclays card on samsung pay. Only discovered this when I went & bought the new galaxy watch & was prompted to set up samsung pay, after putting in all my details it said barclays was not supported. Rather disapointed 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Itay21. We recommend contacting Barclaycard regarding their support for Samsung Pay. This link shows our currently supported banks. 

0 Likes
Aaron169
First Poster
Options

i am a member from natwest and they just told me to contact samsung about this saying that they arn't the people to talk to

Sabordab
Student
Options

I unfortunately bought a galaxy watch  not knowing it didn't support google pay. Sending back tomorrow and probably buy ticwatch or moto

0 Likes
F123
First Poster
Options

Hi sir

I don't add my debit card into Samsung pay

0 Likes
F123
First Poster
Options

My bank is Barclays 

0 Likes
AngelDaisy
First Poster
Options
Hello could someone tell me if their child can attach, their go henry card to Samsung Pay? Thank you
0 Likes