Support

Open search

Samsung Members app - Error Reporting

Explorer

I'd uninstall and reinstall the members app.

there's no data to be lost, so it's fastest way to go.

 

if problem persists, let us know.

Navigator

@mitopa wrote:

I'd uninstall and reinstall the members app.

there's no data to be lost, so it's fastest way to go.

 

if problem persists, let us know.


Problem seems to have gone, still can't figure out how it started and how it ended but ok. Thanks anyway 

Explorer

@Carolll wrote:

@mitopa wrote:

I'd uninstall and reinstall the members app.

there's no data to be lost, so it's fastest way to go.

 

if problem persists, let us know.


Problem seems to have gone, still can't figure out how it started and how it ended but ok. Thanks anyway 


I agree with you.   I'm not a fan of the scripted and automatic troubleshooting steps we so often receive from Level 1 support.    Their first reply instructs us to wipe partitions indiscriminately without any assurance that it'll fix anything.

 

If you're interested, you can collect the logs and check for any errors or warnings recorded during the incident or right  before you fixed it.      Settings -> Developer Optio s -> Generate Bug report is one such option.      Have you used ADB?

Navigator

@mitopa wrote:

@Carolll wrote:

@mitopa wrote:

I'd uninstall and reinstall the members app.

there's no data to be lost, so it's fastest way to go.

 

if problem persists, let us know.


Problem seems to have gone, still can't figure out how it started and how it ended but ok. Thanks anyway 


I agree with you.   I'm not a fan of the scripted and automatic troubleshooting steps we so often receive from Level 1 support.    Their first reply instructs us to wipe partitions indiscriminately without any assurance that it'll fix anything.

 

If you're interested, you can collect the logs and check for any errors or warnings recorded during the incident or right  before you fixed it.      Settings -> Developer Optio s -> Generate Bug report is one such option.      Have you used ADB?


Wiping anything at this point in time has become a bit ridiculous i think.. completely agree with you.

So that's nice, it's the first dev option and i never noticed it :] thanks a lot for the suggestions, when this happened i didn't have the time even to think about creating a log but i know about ADB and i have it always ready if i need it 

Next time I'll keep your suggestions in mind, very kind of you

First Poster

There are three tools available within the app: Device Diagnostics, Smart Tutor, and A/S Center. Device Diagnostics is where tests can be selected to run on the phone and check on WiFi, battery, Bluetooth, or other sensors. If needed, actions will be made. Smart Tutor is where a live customer service agent can be contacted for help while the A/S Center is where you can find the nearest support center.

New Member

How long does it take for you to reply on a system log?

Explorer

collect system logs.   open phone dialer and type this code:  *#9900#      

 

 

Explorer

@Rahima wrote:

How long does it take for you to reply on a system log?


A few hours.

New Member

I'm trying to install the Samsung Members app on my Galaxy s9 so that I can join the Pie beta program.  When I try to install the app via the app store on my phone, though, the app does not show up.  When I went to the app store on my pc, I got a message saying that the app is incompatible with my device.  How do I go about installing this?

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hello,

 

would you provied us software information about your phone? (Settings ---> About the phone ---> Software Info).


This will make us know which is your Galaxy device's market launch and the availability of the Samsung Member app.

 

See you soon!


------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User+
Benvenuto Galaxy Note9!! La fotocamera intelligente è uno dei suoi punti di forza... scoprila qui!

Stai testando la lingua italiana sul nuovo Bixby Voice (Bixby 2.0)? Partecipa al thread di test!!
Top Liked Authors