Support

Open search

Samsung J5 2016 oreo update

First Poster

@LucyTadevosyan wrote:

Hi. I saw the new 2018 oreo update, and I road that I may get it (Android version 8.0, samsung experience 9.0) But I didn't get the new update. (I live in Europe) Can you please tell me when I'll get he update? Thank you anyways have a great day! 🤗

*********@gmail.com

First Poster

@LucyTadevosyan wrote:

Hi. I saw the new 2018 oreo update, and I road that I may get it (Android version 8.0, samsung experience 9.0) But I didn't get the new update. (I live in Europe) Can you please tell me when I'll get he update? Thank you anyways have a great day! 🤗

First Poster

S.v.p mise à jour 

First Poster

Why I am not getting any update in my smj500h 

AndrewL Moderator
@BD5: You can check for available updates by going to Settings > About Device > Software Update > Enable (Auto Update) or tap 'Update Now'. Please be aware that a stable Wifi connection is required to complete OTA updates. Alternatively you can check for updates on your home computer via Smart Switch for PC or Mac: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch. Once installed please open the software, connect your phone using your USB cable and look for a prompt to update on the home screen next to your device information.
First Poster

I'm not getting any updates in my smj500h..I live in Bangladesh .. 

Please tell me the way for getting updates in my device without computer .. .    

Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

As we're based in theUK, we recommend taking a look at this link which will provide you with the contact details for Samsung in your region, @BD5.

First Poster

@John4Oh wrote:

@LucyTadevosyan

According to SamMobile it's unclear whether your model will receive the Oreo update or not I'm afraid, you can see more here from SamMobile Oreo update list.

@John4Oh wrote:

@LucyTadevosyan

According to SamMobile it's unclear whether your model will receive the Oreo update or not I'm afraid, you can see more here from SamMobile Oreo update list.

First Poster

@John4Oh wrote:

@LucyTadevosyan

@John4Oh wrote:

@LucyTadevosyan

@John4Oh wrote:

@LucyTadevosyan

First Poster

Samsung J5 2016 update

Top Liked Authors