Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health app not showing route where I've walked on either S8 phone or Galaxy watch 46mm

(Topic created on: 10-01-2019 10:02 PM)
Keith1964
First Poster
Options

Hi. First time on the forum for me. I've very recently purchased the new Samsung Galaxy watch 46mm to go with my S8 phone. I wanted to start the year by doing more exercise mainly walks. I start the walk on my watch but when I've finished, I can see no route map on Samsung Health. All the location settings/GPS are switched on. Any ideas

37 REPLIES 37
trishcrib
First Poster
Options

Hi, im in the same boat would love to know as my gps setting is set on high accuracy, even though its counting the steps its not showing the correct route

Granny23
First Poster
Options

Mine is not working properly either. Set a walk on the health, it locates satellites,  I press start walking and location drops off leaving just the time not track or distance.  The other day when it did this it didn't count steps either.  Most frustrating.  Any help would be appreciated.  

0 Likes
jennie6767
Student
Options

I've noticed in the last few weeks that routes are no longer showing up. Only general "workout areas". I use a gear fit 2 to track my workouts which sync to the health app. Up until very recently, my route was always there. No changes - GPS enabled. Seems Samsung likely changed something, and not for the better.

harms
Journeyman
Options

Same  here     all info is there  but no map 

ChrisS8
First Poster
Options
Hi There, same issue on my S8. Untill last software update it worked fine. Now it shows general time, map, route, but wouldnt count distance or tell you details of your training session , pace , calories etc.. Does anyone have any ideas how to get it fixed.
0 Likes
Scotty73
Student
Options
Try changing you're battery settings to optimised or high performance 

Do not use power savings options 

LieutenantCrash
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. I used to be able to see the map and the speed, heartrate and elevation in 1 graph. Now There isn't a map and only heartrate. The problem happened when I switched from the Galaxy A70 to the S20 Ultra.

Hardcorr
Apprentice
Options

It's ridiculous that Samsung have not sorted this issue yet considering our phones now cost so much.

serginho1
First Poster
Options
farmer

Kann ich bestätigen: Samsung Health -> Einstellungen -> Standortinformation anwählen

Mit der nächsten Aufzeichnung über meine Gear Fit2 war auch die Karte wieder da. Für ältere Aufzeichnungen (Synchronisation der Gear Fit2 mit SHealth bei deaktivierten Standortinformationen) bleibt es beim alten Stand ==> keine Karte.