Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S8 moving photos and music from phone storage to sd card. How do I do this.

(Topic created on: 28-04-2017 08:32 PM)
Sniffey17
Apprentice
Options

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Sniffey17,

Go to Samsung apps > My files you can move them from there, also if you want to have your pictures from the camera go to the SD card all the time load the app and go in to the settings and change the save location to SD card. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Sniffey17,

Go to Samsung apps > My files you can move them from there, also if you want to have your pictures from the camera go to the SD card all the time load the app and go in to the settings and change the save location to SD card. 

RosFox
Apprentice
Options

Be warned though, I previously stored all my photos by date, and when I moved them to the SD card it overrode the original date and renamed them with the date of the transfer, so now I have 2000 photos in random order.  Completely useless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi everyone,

I did manage to 'move' music files from device storage to SD card but this hasn't freed up any space on my device. I moved 2.4Gb music so is it possible the 'move' just copies the files rather than move them?

0 Likes
FierceLadyD
First Poster
Options

I have followed all of these instructions and it won't let me move my pics. Just my videos moved over to the so card. When I try to move the pics, the only option I get is to delete them. Help??

0 Likes