Support

Open search

S7 bluetooth headset

Apprentice

I have a pair of Bose sound sport headphones (Bluetooth) that have a built in microphone to enable me to use them as a wireless headset.

They worked with my old s6, but im having problems using them with my s7.

I get music playback with no trouble, but get no call audio.

The call audio is turned on.

I have cleared chache.

I have force stopped bluetooth share.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

8 REPLIES 8
Superuser I
Superuser I

Have you tried to unpair the headphones (so you can not see it on the phone) then pair the headphones with some thing else, and then using the phones device manager do a full device maintaince run (clears mem/temp files) restart phone and re pair with head set. let me know if it works.

Apprentice

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately this has not worked.

Im thinking of doing a factory reset when i get home from work today (so i can use wifi to back up data) and i hope this would help.

Any other ideas before hand would be much appreciated as i would rather not do a reset

Apprentice

I paired the headphones with my tab s in the mean time as you suggested, and they Work perfectly with that.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Yeah sounds like it's some stored setting just tried it on my headphones and the only option I could see was in the settings (the little cog next to item) I have only got media selected not the phone one and still get to use the mic at the same time, but mine is not the same headphones as yours. Maybe try a soft reset over a hard reset to start with (saves some time)

Apprentice

Great suggestion, carrie out a soft reset this morning, and it has worked 😁😁😁😁😁 

Thanks alot!

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
Glad to help
Apprentice

Unfortunately this was short lived 🤔 i will do a factory reset and work out what makes it stop working when I have time.

Something isn't right.

Superuser I
Superuser I

How strange try the full reset option, if you can share the model type of the headphones I will do some digging around see what I can find for you

Top Liked Authors