Support

Open search

S7 Edge: I need help when replying with a long text and trying to refer back to the text I'm replying to

Highlighted
First Poster

Really stupid I can't find how to post a question or the "boards" 

I need help when replying with a long text and trying to refer back to the text I'm replying to

3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I

@sazyy69 wrote:

Really stupid I can't find how to post a question or the "boards" 

I need help when replying with a long text and trying to refer back to the text I'm replying to

Hi @sazyy69, well you have posted a question in the  samsung Lounge.  Basically to reply to a post click reply below that post and when the text editor appears click quote like I have done here if you wish to refer to a specific post.   To start a new thread you just click start a topic in the relevant sub section  (this one is the Lounge and main activity tends to be on Tv/Av and Smart Phones,plus we have have cameras/IT and a few others.  Seeing as you have the label S7 if more specifically to do with device you can ask queries in the Mobile section.

It is explained in a bit more detail here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/help/faqpage

You may also wish to look at the News section here where you can ontroduce yourself and also get some help there.  

AntS Moderator

Thanks for getting to this one, @JAMES4578

@sazyy69: I've moved the thread to the Smartphones board and edited the topic title for you. Can you tell us some more info? Are you using the stock Messages app for texting, for example?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@AntSNo prob and thanks 

Top Liked Authors