Support

Open search

S view after oreo update

Highlighted
First Poster
Same here. Please fix it!!
Observer

I use s-view window very often for camera, read notifications, facebook messenger, texts and also check if i am connected to wifi or 4g, don't understand why did they even remove it, if is because lack of user using it, why not make a setting for those don't ike it to disable it, now the s-view cover is pretty much useless, the whole UI is also getting worse and worse.

the development teams have been working hard on improving their products, and came out with this *****? I have been using samsung for more than 8 years, guess it is time to move on to other brands......

First Poster

Dam# you Samsung! After newest security Oreo update my phone started to work like sh#t. One big lag and hang mixed with process crashing. Looks like you are doing This on purpose to make people buy new phones. This was last thing I could take. Reverted back to debranded Nougat and my phone works fast again. And my Cover again is working as it should. No,I will not buy any Samsung ever again. Sorry.

First Poster

Still no bugfix or even an official statement from Samsung.

It isn't possible to downgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat due to the new bootloader.  S View covers are no longer developed, so I think it's intended that some features from the cover were removed...

First Poster

29.1.2019  https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-a5-2017-s-view-standing-cover-flip-cover/

No comment Icons are still missing. What to do? Return device to complaint? It's ridicule to customers.

Top Liked Authors