Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote booking never came

(Topic created on: 19-06-2017 08:24 PM)
SKYMAN01253
First Poster
Options

Hi have had the update for my gear fit 2 which is only three months old I even bought the greatfine protective strap 

For it and is in perfect condition all the connection parts are clean 

Any  way my  gear received a major update and as started stopping  and restarting 

It was working as it should before and now is playing up I have gently cleaned all contacts and just to add 'there is no sign of any ware or damage it is in perfect condition this only happened straight after the update 

Sorry for putting this here but trying to get some help from Samsung has been hard work even my phone which had a  remote connection booking that never happened came home from work early to s

Receive the connection and I feel i was let down I need help with my device now just to be clear I am not new to android and I can  compare the way it types against my old s5 and my friends s7 edge  and  it is hard work using the keypad I have tried making sure my hands are not touching the side whilst I type and there is a lot of jag on my device compared to my s5 and as I am typing this my gear has just decided he wants to charge.

Please help  in losing faith I held Samsung flag I high up but being  let  down I'm losing faith as I have the older model s7 edge that is only 3 months old and it in perfect condition I have a U.A.G military drop tested case but I haven't dropped or banged it 

Can some one please help as I can not use  the features without problems 

Please can you help as I  read the live chat transcript  I get the feeling I'm  not a valued customer as I  read  back the transcript and finally got the booking  I feel i was misled and  yet never going to never going to get it anyway sorry  for all this but it is painfully  helpless 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0