Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 8. Dex Claim Invoice?

(Topic created on: 19-10-2017 02:12 PM)
WS2-85
Student
Options

I'm trying to claim my free Dex station but need an invoice to do so.

I got my phone direct from Samsung UK but all I've go is a Delivery Note. I've checked my emails but all they've sent me is a confirmation of pre-order and dispatch.

Any advice please as it seems customer surport is closed on Sunday!

43 REPLIES 43
mtfatcat
First Poster
Options
What information did you send them?
0 Likes
Lenbatten
Explorer
Options

A copy of my pre order form a copy of the packaging label showing the consignment number And a copy of the delivery note.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

May I ask under what conditions did they refuse your claim ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Dorian_Hendrie
Apprentice
Options

Yep - after a month of trying to get my receipt and proof of purchase - when I bought the phone directly from Samsung (!) - I finally get it 'validated' only to be told: "You will receive your reward via the nominated postal address within 30 days of receipt of this email." So I have to wait yet another month. That's 2 months and one-sixth of the time I'll have the phone (as I bought it in their upgrade programme) - this is pretty appalling from Samsung. Has anyone actually received the DeX yet?

0 Likes
mtfatcat
First Poster
Options

Yup. I got the same email today aswel . Let's just see if it turns up now.

I got my phone through Vodafone.

0 Likes
BettBoo
Explorer
Options

Same here I called Samsung and got validated and told I would receive it within 30 days.

Due to arrive by 16th November 😭

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @Lenbatten when you fill in the form and it asks to upload proof have you tried to upload your delivery note with all your details on.

you might have to do it at different angles or resolution for it to go through

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @Lenbatten when you fill in the form and it asks to upload proof have you tried to upload your delivery note with all your details on.

I was in a similar situation when claiming for a gear fit

I just uploaded my delivery note by taking a picture of it 

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
Dorian_Hendrie
Apprentice
Options

I tried and got nothing back. I then chased up and was told it wasn't sufficient - but they didn't say this at the time. They then send I need to contact the company I bought the phone from to get the proper invoice - which was Samsung!

DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Another option would be to contact Samsung via live chat to let them know and mention that you are trying to claim but keep getting rejected.

At least then you will have some proof you have tried to make the claim within the specified time frame 

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes