Support

Open search

My samsung J3 2017 keeps restarting

Apprentice

Amazing how Samsung said it's not their fault all the crashes when using an app. Even more astonishing that they blamed app developers, when since the recent update from Samsung no crashes have been occurring anymore.

If since the recent update from my phone hasn't had one crash and restarting, means Samsung shot themselves in the foot. It wasn't the app devs fault, it clearly shows it was the previous update from Samsung that was screwing up with the phone. 

First Poster

What frikin update , i'm online 24/7 i don't see an update from them .They don't CARE.
The day i bought that j3 2017 i started hating everything samsung related.

Sure you can have some fix with disable that and this , but what are you doing samsung right now ? I mean where is the goddamn fix , it's been a month and more days are passing by.

Ans SAMSUNG , wtf are you doing , are you normal ? .. NOT you are not , there are thousands of us begging , screaming for changes and fixes , and all you do is feed of that .

Apprentice

Ok, so far it's all good! No crashes, everything works perfectly. OK, if we are going to be precise, only in Pokemon Go game when I click on my profile, game freezes. But, phone is alright. That means, game is having some issues... So, everything is now fine.

Samsung update about week ago, but I didn't have time to reply. I was little bit dissapointed, because I always support Samsung company and ofcourse it was my new phone... I knew it they are going to fix this. Nice work to all people in Samsung!

Big company, big dreams

Thanks, Black.

First Poster

What is exactly they did update ?

I have to force stop and disbale the "game optimazing service" cause my phone crashed 50 times a day at least when i'm playing games.

I did THAT COUPLE HOURS AGOOOOOOO!!!

What update are you talking about ?

The problem is still there , the phone restarts if you don't disable "game optimizing service"

Like i said , there is no update AND the only fix is game optimizing service as of RIGHT NOW .

Apprentice

@Morningwood wrote:

What is exactly they did update ?

I have to force stop and disbale the "game optimazing service" cause my phone crashed 50 times a day at least when i'm playing games.

I did THAT COUPLE HOURS AGOOOOOOO!!!

What update are you talking about ?

The problem is still there , the phone restarts if you don't disable "game optimizing service"

Like i said , there is no update AND the only fix is game optimizing service as of RIGHT NOW ."

There was a software update on the 1st Dec. It was a major update as it took a while to complete.

I'd check your phone for updates, because since that update, there hasn't been any issues. No restarting on it's own especially when opening an app or anything. It's gone back to being perfect. 

First Poster

I check my phone everyday for updates - couple of times.

I have SM-J330FN phone

It's strange but , there is NO update on my phone :(

The last update is 12-11-2018 , a month ago

I'm checking right now and still no update available.

My phone says that all updates are already installed - THE LAST ONE IS = J330FNXXS3BRJ1/J330FNMBM3BRJ1/J330FNXXU3BRI3
from 1-10-2018 installed on 12-11-2018

Christ , what is going on :(((((

Apprentice

I have the same exact problem everytime i check for an update it says the latest update has already been installed with mine saying 1 june security patch but when i check the sammobile website it shows that new updates came out

Apprentice

Still keeps restarting every so often when i open game apps

Apprentice

Its the game optimization service app it keeps on auto updating itself after a while so go and uninstall the updates and clear the data

Explorer

what did samsung do? nothing ... they just pulled out game optimising from our phones systems  in the new updates.. if that guy did not come up with the engineer's solving they had no idea what to do .. or not interested

Top Liked Authors