Support

Open search

My samsung J3 2017 keeps restarting

Apprentice

I would't recommend installig all these apps that are being mentioned. There is a big chance it's full of spyware, adware or other stuff you don't want.

Disabling the game optimisation service isn't a solution.

Samsung needs to wake up and do something about this.

Apprentice

I agree.  Disable Game optimization, keep it disabled, and keep up the pressure on Samsung to fix things properly.  Installing apps from unknown sources that mess with the system is asking for trouble.

Apprentice

Fyi there is no spyware in the apps and they are perfectly safe and you can uninstall game guardian once your finished and what your reccomend doesnt matter mind if it works you think people are gonna care about what you reccomend? Anyways it works like a charm.

Apprentice

Where do you people come from? Am not saying samsung shouldnt fix the problem but when your not 'rooted' there is not much any app can do to your system oh and another thing they dont have to fix the update if they want to because its been a while since people have been reporting this and am sure you guys havent seen a fix yet

Explorer

i lost my trust in samsung... everyone, do what you can to play games 'cause samsung don't care about us..

First Poster

Well i have had this problem for weeks, crashing 20 plus times a day, could never play a game longer than 15 mins. 

Tried the fix suggested. I found that the app didnt disappear from my list but i have now been on for 18 plus hours and in and out of games and not had 1 single crash.

Not sure if it will last but worked for me so thanks for the fix and hope it helps many more

Explorer

@BM16 wrote:

I would't recommend installig all these apps that are being mentioned. There is a big chance it's full of spyware, adware or other stuff you don't want.

Disabling the game optimisation service isn't a solution.

Samsung needs to wake up and do something about this.

Agreed. It's clear that the game optimization service isn't related to this issue as it's happening on other apps too. Samsung told us they will fix it. I feel like they probably had an idea that this would happen. It has happened before and they said something about an 'emergency fix'.

We need to stick with Samsung. They're going to fix it. It's not like they haven't done the same fix before elsewhere.

Explorer

You all are confirming that the game optimization service being disabled is working for now? I do believe we should do it like this instead:

Enter game launcher

Go to game performance

Turn it to the central setting

Go to settings

Go to advanced settings

Turn off game launcher 

Go to settings

Go to applications

Force stop game launcher

Uninstall its updates

Turn apps that can appear on top off for it.

Go to applications 

Force stop game optimization service (in system apps if you can't see it).

Uninstall its updates 

Turn apps that can appear on top off for it 

Turn off apps that can change system settings for it.

Then turn off automatic updates to the apps if you can.

I'm going to try this now. Please reply if you can try it... 

Explorer

Ok guys, so far I've not had any restarts after using the revised version of the fix. 

I think the key point is disabling changing system setting change permission for the optimization service.

And if it continues to work I'm happy. If not... then I'll take another look at it.

Reply and tell me if the revised version works for you. I think the key point I noticed should help you a lot.

Thanks in advance guys hope I've helped you.

Just Browsing
Nice one works like a dream Robim26 , thanks a lot this is the 3 rd day no troubles 🤪
Top Liked Authors