Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor issues with Gear fit 2 pro

(Topic created on: 17-01-2018 03:10 PM)
anarita-ribeiro
Journeyman
Options

I've been experiencing some issues with my gear fit 2 pro heart rate during exercices, especially inconsistency in heart rate monitor during "other workout". With gear fit 2 I had no problems, but since I upgraded, I haven't had a clear reading and I've been using my gear fit 2 pro for more than a month now.

For exemple (using Samsung health app), with gear fit 2 I would get peaks of 200 or more during exercice and now the peak I get is around 180. Also, during workout, sometimes the band vibrates as if not able to measure heart rate.  I also get a flat line  at 180, for exemple, of two or more minutes in the workout graph which I think is should not happen.

When I use the UA record app to record my session, my heart rate graph has some grey zones (as if not able to measure heart rate) and I also feel  band vibrat on my wrist. Someone with the same issues?!  Smiley Sad

under_armour_record.jpgsamsung_health.jpg

64 REPLIES 64
Gav33
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem.. The devise measures my heart rate fine when I am at rest, but i jump on my bike, it will stop measuring after about 10mins.

I get a flat line and the heart rate is stalled at the last reading. Very frustrating. The work out reading/summary is pointless with that flat line. I hope they can fix it soon with a firmware upgrade or something. 

Fodi8
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, especially in Other workout. The heart rate is never shown above 130 bpm. It showed an avg of 95 bpm for a 13 minute high intesity cardio. Very disappoointed. 😞

khuenguyen
First Poster
Options

me too

LowieH
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same issue. It used to measure my heart rate perfectly, but now I get flat lines after a few minutes.

Automatic updates are enabled so I'm not sure whether or not an update was installed between the 26th of March and the 3th of April.

Model: Gear Fit2 Pro SM-R365

Current software-version: R365XXU2BRB1

Screenshot_20180404-092825.png

Madusmacus
Pioneer
Options

Adding to the "Same here" brigade

This has ruined my S Health data now thanks

Doctor will think im supoed to be dead

Bloodyofl
First Poster
Options

Same with me. Purchased in early March, and consistently shows a flatline for a good portion of my workouts recorded from the device. Very frustrating.

anarita-ribeiro
Journeyman
Options

Today there was new software uptade. It stated it would fix some problems with heart rate frequency during workout. Let us see if this will fix these issues🤔

LowieH
Apprentice
Options

I wish it did. Updated yesterday and got excited about the mentioned fix. Unfortunately the heart rate sensor still gave a flat line for most of my workout today:

Screenshot_20180419-001421.png

anarita-ribeiro
Journeyman
Options

😥😥😥 sorry to hear that.  As soon as possible I will test it too.😭😭😭

0 Likes