Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Gear s3 or Gear s4?

(Topic created on: 26-06-2018 09:58 PM)
Ryan26
Journeyman
Options

Should I get the gear s3 or wait for the s4? Just wondering as the gear s3 is almost two years old and I don't know if the gear s4 will be much different (as nobody will know because it isn't out yet). Just want to see what the community think. Thanks :winking-face:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ryan26

If you need / want a watch now then you can't go far wrong with the Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch. 

Loving mine.  :winking-face:

If you can wait then by all means see what the next iteration brings extra to the s3 and if this was me id also wait a short while until people had started putting up reviews on YouTube etc just to see what they think about their experience with it. 

You could get the s3 now and then sell it when the s4 is released although obviously you may take a hit on the selling price. 

I wish you all the best with your decisions. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ryan26

If you need / want a watch now then you can't go far wrong with the Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch. 

Loving mine.  :winking-face:

If you can wait then by all means see what the next iteration brings extra to the s3 and if this was me id also wait a short while until people had started putting up reviews on YouTube etc just to see what they think about their experience with it. 

You could get the s3 now and then sell it when the s4 is released although obviously you may take a hit on the selling price. 

I wish you all the best with your decisions. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndroidGuru
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yep, you should wait. There is always same question when a new device is going to be launched - if wait or buy previous one. I think that waiting is always better option, due to the greater benefits for a low cost.

Ryan26
Journeyman
Options

Ok, thanks :winking-face:

Ryan26
Journeyman
Options
Ok, thanks :winking-face:
0 Likes
Alexjander
Student
Options

I would highly suggest getting the new galaxy watch, it just came out. Also, it has data on it, but I did have the s3 and I loved it. I'm super excited for my new watch thoug