Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear s3 frontier sleep tracker does not work

(Topic created on: 12-12-2018 03:48 PM)
Tom55
First Poster
Options

I use sleep tracker for 5 days. In 4 days it recorded some dummy/generic stuff (equal intervals of light sleep correcponding with my sleeping goal). Usually I need 30 to 120 minutes to fall asleep - this time is recorded as sleeping time even I am awake and playing with my watch and phone. I need to cut the sleeping time manually - then in the trends tab of SHealth appears second overlapping chart with some details of the sleep but still corresponding with incorrect initial recording.

The wake ups in the middle of the night are not recorded even the device is recording the steps when walking to the kitchen. I also had an incident of recorded nap when I was walking on the street.

UK customer service advised me that I should know when I fall asleep and thats why the device does not work (sic!)

All other advise that I should restore factory settings, suggestions that I wear the device too loose or too tight or the sensor is not clean, and instructions sending me to irrelevant pages of the user guide are miserable.

I'd appreciate any worthy advise that may resolve my problem. To be clear - device is connected to SHealth on my phone. Sleeping and HR functions are on, sleeping goal is set. Any ideas except returning this to the shop as a usless rubbish?

kind regards

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JR_Morpheus
First Poster
Options

Recognized the same in regards to the 'midnight walk' to the kitchen or restroom.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
C_F_Harre
Student
Options

2019 April, still have this issue. Did you or Samsung resolve?

0 Likes