Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Gear iconX headphones sound gone

(Topic created on: 20-01-2018 08:48 PM)
AmyLou605
Student
Options

Hi,

I have used my gear iconX headphones for the first time in a while and they seem to have gone quiet. Wore them in the gym today and I may as well as not been wearing them as I could still hear everything around me quite clearly. Before I used to be able to drown out the surrounding world which I loved.  I've played with all sound settings, made sure everything is up-to-date, fully charged, reset the headphones and still no good. Help?  Not impressed at all. If they can't be fixed they will have been a waste of money

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AmyLou605
Student
Options
I contacted Samsung and turns out there was something wrong with the head phones so sent them off and got them repaired. Luckily was still under warranty. Might be worth speaking with Samsung and see what they say?

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
psssmarina1
Pathfinder
Options

Same problem for me, unfortunately no answer

Ciao Marina

0 Likes
AikonMishima
First Poster
Options

Just started having the same issue.

However, I have been using them the whole time.

There was an update for the samsung Gear app. Could that be it?

Main issue: I put them in, connect to my device (Note 😎 and the sound is terribly low.

Tried putting other silicon buds on the IconX but still didn't do anything.

@Samsung - can you help out please?

0 Likes
Rick_Nugteren
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem, only I'm experiencing it only in the right ear bud. Very annoying...

Help?

0 Likes
Solution
AmyLou605
Student
Options
I contacted Samsung and turns out there was something wrong with the head phones so sent them off and got them repaired. Luckily was still under warranty. Might be worth speaking with Samsung and see what they say?