Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 frontier sensors not working SM-R760

(Topic created on: 09-12-2018 10:01 AM)
FahimFarhan
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone,

I just bought an Gear S3 and after the update to 3.0.0.2 none if if  sensors are working. Gyrescope, accelerometer, Heart rate monitor nothing works. I feel like this is an software issue not a hardware issue and even if it was a hardware issue there's no one in my country who can fix it and Samsung do not sell Gears here in Bangladesh. Can anyone tell me if downgrading to 3.0.0.1 or reinstalling the 3.0.0.2 would work? Can anyone help me with this issue I do not have that much of a knowledge regarding this issue. Thank you for reading my post and willing to help me 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
nitish
First Poster
Options

even i am having the same issue. did you find any possible solution?

0 Likes
FahimFarhan
First Poster
Options

@nitish wrote:

even i am having the same issue. did you find any possible solution?

No it can't be fixed no sensors will work so just sell this one of if you can repair it from samsung 

0 Likes
ijeanv
First Poster
Options

Exact same problem with my Gear S3 watch. Sensors stopped working, no more step count, heart rate sensor failed.

So basically a useless and expensive object.

Sent it to Amazon for repair, cost me 16,50€ shipping cost, came back 2 weeks later with exactly the same problems.

Do not buy this watch! Expensive and useless gear.

Does Samsung as a company have no shame about this? Read the forums before buying a Gear S3, failing sensors are not the only problem this watch has. 

0 Likes