Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 Music

(Topic created on: 14-01-2017 10:55 AM)
MikeL1
First Poster
Options

Just bought a Gear 3 Classic.  Went to load some music onto it, selected 2 albums to send to the S3 but instead of sending those albums it simply started sending from all songs on my phone.

Qusetions are:

How do I tell what is actually on my S3

How do I delete unwanted tracks

How do I get it to send only the tracks I've selected ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @MikeL1, we hope your Gear S3 is treating you well!

To send selected tracks to your Gear S3, open the Gear app on your phone and under the Settings tab, select 'Send content to Gear'. Press 'Select tracks' and highlight each individual track that you wish to transfer. 

Send content to Gear.PNG

To see and delete the music files on your Gear S3:

• Select the Music Player app on your Gear
  • Change the music source to Gear (tap the mobile phone icon)
  • Open the Library by swiping up from the bottom of your screen
  • Select Tracks
  • Press the 3 dots at the side the track you wish to delete
  • Select Delete 

Hope this helps!

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @MikeL1, we hope your Gear S3 is treating you well!

To send selected tracks to your Gear S3, open the Gear app on your phone and under the Settings tab, select 'Send content to Gear'. Press 'Select tracks' and highlight each individual track that you wish to transfer. 

Send content to Gear.PNG

To see and delete the music files on your Gear S3:

• Select the Music Player app on your Gear
  • Change the music source to Gear (tap the mobile phone icon)
  • Open the Library by swiping up from the bottom of your screen
  • Select Tracks
  • Press the 3 dots at the side the track you wish to delete
  • Select Delete 

Hope this helps!

Chr4
First Poster
Options

@MikeL1 wrote:

Just bought a Gear 3 Classic.  Went to load some music onto it, selected 2 albums to send to the S3 but instead of sending those albums it simply started sending from all songs on my phone.

Qusetions are:

How do I tell what is actually on my S3

How do I delete unwanted tracks

How do I get it to send only the tracks I've selected ?

0 Likes
jenningtonn
Student
Options

Hello!

I recently purchased a Samsung Gear S3 classic that doesn't have a sim. I've loaded Spotify onto the watch and I have a premium account.

The problem I'm having though is that the Library option from Spotify doesn't come up at all.

Is that only available in the Frontier sim option?

I tried to contact Spotify bu the answer they gave wasn't helpful.

I'v also gone into the 'transfer content to Gear' on my phone, hoping that it would transfer my Spotify content from my phone to the watch but it seems it only does that for Samsung Music tracks.

I've also downloaded Spotify albums on the watch but once done, the only way to find them is to search for them through the search function. Should they not show up somewhere else?

Please help!

I'm getting a little buyers remorse from the watch because of this Spotify issue.

Jen

0 Likes
Drvjmj
First Poster
Options

I have previously deleted music tracks from my Gear Watch with no problem. A few weeks ago, I found the player wasnt working so I decided to delete all tracks. 46 tracks were deleted but 2 will NOT delete. And the player won't play those tracks. I have tried disconnecting the phone, then rebooting the watch and reconnecting they phone. I have updated both the phone and the watch apps.

Help!

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Drvjmj
First Poster
Options

@CarlH wrote:

Hi @Drvjmj. How were these tracks originally added? 

I added them with the Gear app on my phone. But it is interesting that these two tracks show up on the watch with the file name instead of the usual song name.

0 Likes