Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Icon x, Losing sound volume

(Topic created on: 02-01-2017 11:33 AM)
Jorritwj
First Poster
Options

A couple of months ago I bought the Samsung gear icon X, I was really enjoying them but after a couple of weeks the right earbud which is also the one I selected as the connecting earbud started playing music at about 50% of the volume compared to the left one, so I returned them to where I bought them and got a new set, which again worked fine for a couple of weeks (2-3) when I started noticing that the right earbud was losing volume again first it was very little but now I'd say its dropped down to about 10% of what the left one is playing at. Ive tried reseting it to factory setting thinking that it was probably a problem with the software and that it would reset but after the reset the volume was still low.

Im out of ideas now and dont really want to return every couple of weeks to the shops to get a new set.

Greeting Jorrit

1 REPLY 1
AndyV
Apprentice
Options

Hello there,

I seemed to have this problem when I first brought the IconX and was very disappointed but then realised that there is 2 ways of turning it up,

1) on side of the phone

2) through the gear app

Have you tried both of these options? If these don't work I'd recommend getting on the phone to Samsung!

-A

0 Likes