Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Fit 2 pro - IPhone Gear fit app

(Topic created on: 16-09-2017 09:23 AM)
DanielKrueger
Student
Options

Hi there,

just got my Gear fit 2 pro yesterday. I'm not able to get iphone and watch paired via Gear Fit app, so the watch is pretty much useless at the moment.

Any plan to fix this soon?

Cheers

Daniel

13 REPLIES 13
DanielKrueger
Student
Options

Spoke with the support, IOS update for Gear Fit app is comming until the end of this month. So currently IOS is NOT supported with Samsung Gear Fit 2 pro.

Super dissapointing all this, I move to Apple Watch.

0 Likes
enjoysometroy
First Poster
Options

But will they be releasing the update for iOS Gear Fit app eventually?

I just got my Gear Fit 2 and I also am unable to pair it with my iPhone 6s Plus. I'd really like to keep it, though, if Samsung is planning to issue an update. 

0 Likes
Rossosat
Apprentice
Options
iphone can't detect bluetooth signal from gear fit 2 pro, at launch they declared full compatibility with ios.
0 Likes
Birdwood
First Poster
Options

Gear Fit Pro 2 is another massive failure by this company. After starting fires all over the world they can't afford this type of failure - not with the President in jail.  However the Gear Fit Pro 2 is not compatible with the iphone 7 even though it is marketed as being compatible. Do not buy this product or any other product from this company. They don't deserve our support. Back to Apple!

DD7
First Poster
Options

It is available now. Download the latest update in your Apple Store and reset your Fit2 pro device. 

It works as given in the compatibility list produced a month ago. 

So be happy now :smiling-face: 

SVMVNTHV
Apprentice
Options
App only works to make a connection with the watch but it can’t maintain it. If the two devices disconnect from each other for whatever reason (reboot, distance, airplane mode...) the watch will not reconnect again until you reset and set up brand new connection. So the watch is still garbage
Freija
First Poster
Options

I’ve got the same problem:

App only works to make a connection with the watch the first time but it can’t maintain it. If the two devices disconnect from each other for whatever reason (reboot, distance, airplane mode...) the watch will not reconnect again until you reset and set up brand new connection but then iT lossen all ofhis data.

yogun54
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with gear fit 2

0 Likes
FritsKA
First Poster
Options

Same with me. In addition I cannot reuse the heartbeat data in other apps via Apple Health

0 Likes