Support

Open search

Galaxy watch rash

Apprentice
Yes if u still are doing class action I'm all in.
First Poster

Ive had to buy a new strap. Stainless steel. Doent look great but my rash is going and its not itchy anymore.15501569729371726713787059634888.jpg

Explorer
Strap ok for me it's the watch itself putting clear nail varnish on it see if that works
First Poster

same thing happening to me, its not itchy which is good, but really annoying. pics below:

20190212_212929.jpg20190212_212906.jpg20190212_212922.jpg

I'm gunna try getting some alcohol cleaner is per the guys on this forum, first

First Poster

Let us know if that works for you

First Poster

I spoke to Samsung and they are not interested in helping or admitting that there is even a problem with these watch bands.

Who ever is the manufacturer of these type of watch bands should own up to the fact there is something in the materials of the band that is causing burns to people’s skin and offer them a replacement 

Explorer
It's not the band that irritates me it's the watch I have tried clear nail varnish on the bottom that didn't work. I have no put a plaster on the bottom of it to see if that helps.......
Explorer
Don't expect anything from samsung, my hand is fine now after few weeks of not wearing and healing!!! The more photos we gather the stronger our cause gets. Plus as I've said before after cleaning with rectified spirit and switching the band to stainless steel solved the problem. It irritated me in both spots watch(glass-heart sensor) and the strap sides(where most contact was) before.There was a guy who questioned grip strenght but thats out of the question. Some say I'ts nickel leftovers so you may test for that... I'm not convinced tho...
Explorer
Just cleaned with spirit how long did you leave it before using watch again ??
Explorer
I've used it right away on the other hand and I'm still wearing it on the other.
Top Liked Authors