Support

Open search

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

I'm still having the same problem and I'm going crazy wasting time. Please let me k ow if anyone has a solution. Tried the update route but still no notifications. 🙄🤨

Apprentice
Go into the galaxy wearable app on phone, go into settings and scroll down to galaxy apps and there were updates needed to be done, done those and it's worked since. I now have messenger, snapchat, SMS and WhatsApp notifications 😁 hope it works for you too, let me know. Then go into notifications and where you have 2 icons for Facebook, snapchat etc, only select notifications to be in the watch. Or else you will have double notifications on your mobile

I'm still having the same problem and I'm going crazy wasting time. Please let me k ow if anyone has a solution. Tried the update route but still no notifications. 🙄🤨

I was having the same issues. Go to your phone settings. Go to all apps and turn on whatsapp. 

I had a similar problem. I did get notifications from Gmail and text messages but not from whatsapp and some others.

but when i swith on the setting "Show while phone is in use" (or something like that) all notifications work.

Top Liked Authors