Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 15-01-2019 08:22 AM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
Siâny
Journeyman
Options
They is no specific WhatsApp app for the watch, but if you look in your wearable settings, ensure the watch is synced in with Bluetooth or WiFi and then check the notifications have been turned on for the apps you require
william1969
Apprentice
Options

Allow third party apps in settings .then restart watch after setting it up .job done

Siâny
Journeyman
Options
Other than that, I absolutely love the phone. I can reply to a WhatsApp message, I get the notification/alert on my phone, just can't start the conversation. Wish there was an app or icon on the phone for WhatsApp. Not just phone and normal messages. But thanks anyway. I Appreciate the response
Mikhail11
Apprentice
Options

What third party app you talking about, what name please

0 Likes
william1969
Apprentice
Options

not clear it allows sync in settings but i use wear messages app

0 Likes
william1969
Apprentice
Options

not clear it allows sync in settings but i use wear messages app

0 Likes
william1969
Apprentice
Options

yea a big ***** off that whatsapp isnt a stand alone app why why why is it beacuse facebook bought it

Siâny
Journeyman
Options
It was William1969 that mentioned the third party app in settings, not myself sorry
0 Likes
Mikhail11
Apprentice
Options

Well, anybody knows what third party app is called

0 Likes
GambleS10plus
First Poster
Options

Morning everyone, hope your all well?

Can anybody tell me how I can get WhatsApp notifications on My Galaxy smart watch please?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes