Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 30-09-2018 11:34 AM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
Abdulrahman1
Apprentice
Options

Good to hear that. 

Does it work when the phone in silent mode? Mine only works when the phone in vibration mode. 

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

Yes it works with the phone in silent mode too, I'm so pleased as it was starting to pee me right off ๐Ÿ˜

0 Likes
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Still nothing on mine.๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž no updates to do, get all notifications apart from WhatsApp still. Don't know what to do next !!!

Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

What settings is your phone and watch on ?? Silent or vibration etc ????

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

Try the work around of making sure the phone isn't on silent and try switching them off and back on again, see if that does anything. My Husband went into the Samsung shop yesterday in Cardiff And they wanted to know how I managed to do it because they had customers in with the same problem and didn't know how to overcome it, it's crazy! Hope it works soon for you, let me know.

0 Likes
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Still nothing on mine. Have down loaded  chat hub and what's history so at least I get some kind of WhatsApp notifications but it's not how it's supposed to be. Glad you got yours working though.

0 Likes
Abdulrahman1
Apprentice
Options

I think it is fair for each user to tell us his mobilephone type. Maybe we can tell if galaxy watch performs differently under different phones.

Mine is LG G6, and galaxy watch works perfectly only if the phone is on vibration mode. 

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

That's just so annoying, I'm so gutted it hasn't worked for you, I just don't understand it, it's crazy! I hope that you get it sorted soon

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

My phone is Samsung galaxy s9 with the Samsung galaxy rose gold watch 

0 Likes
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

I could not get it to work. Samsung don't want to know as it's a 3rd party app and WhatsApp won't help either so I got fed up and have sent it back. WhatsApp is my main platform so it was no good to me not working. Someone on here has got it going though but I'm not sure it will work for everyone. It definatley didn't for me but good luck !!

0 Likes