Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Wearable App

(Topic created on: 24-02-2019 06:02 AM)
MrCrocodile
Student
Options

I have. Galaxy S9 and A Gearfit 2 Pro, since a recent up date of the Wearable App , the notification settings have been randomly changing. I have 103 apps shown and select 26 for notification in my watch, however once set and checked, after a short time the settings randomly change themselves to either all app notifications, no notifications, or the standard preset ones only. This is leading to me either getting excessive notifications on my watch, or missing calls texts, alarms etc when I most need them. Everything has worked perfectly for over a year until something in the last 10 days. Has anyone else experienced this, deleting then reinstalling the app has made no difference so I’m asssuming it’s a bug in the updated version of Galaxy Wearable App.. The version installed is 2.2.23.19021251 updated 14 Feb 2019, Samsung please help this must be a bug in the recent update issues.

2 REPLIES 2
Allendergirl
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue.  I notice my does it when I loose the bluetooth connection between my phone and Gear Fit 2.  It is very annoying.  I would help with the situation as well.

0 Likes
MrCrocodile
Student
Options

Mine just does it randomly , I checked it last night , it was fine then 20 mins later sat watching football, no alerts, phone was by me and watch was on , so annoying 🤬

0 Likes