Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch stuck in Reboot loop

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 12:59 PM)
MarcusShepard24
First Poster
Options

I just received my Galaxy swatch about a week ago and last night after I got hole from work I turned it off and placed it on the charger. This morning I tried turning it on and it would. It kept saying it was rebooting and after holding down the power button then rapidly pressing it after the rebooting screen appeared I held down on the continue option and the reboot option and both times nothing happens. I haven’t been able to

find anywhere a step by step guide on a reboot loop specifically for the Galaxy watch. 

61 REPLIES 61
MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @MarcusShepard24

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you able to access the Menu at all or does it continue to reboot? If your watch does not respond to a restart, have a go at the following steps. Please note, this is a Hard Reset which will erase the existing data you have on your watch. If possible, you can try back up the data on the internal memory.

> Turn the Galaxy Watch off.

> Press and hold the Power key until 'Rebooting' displays at the bottom of the screen.

> Press the Power key three times quickly until the 'Select Reboot Mode' screen displays.

> Press the Power key several times to highlight ' Recovery'.

> Press and hold the Home key for three seconds to select, until the Galaxy Watch begins rebooting.

Let us know if this helps!

Mollymegs
Student
Options
I have the same problem. Followed these steps and although "galaxy watch rebooting" has appeared a couple of times, it just goes blank again and won't progress any further. What next?
Ianrich
First Poster
Options

This worked for me thank you

GabbyRae
First Poster
Options

This happened to me a few days ago and I didnt realize what was happening at the time. It is now completely dead, will not turn on. Is there anything I can do to fix it at this point?

MarkAP
First Poster
Options
Same thing happend to me. Followed all the steps, after that it says resetting then now wont turn on completely. Please help....
Juanest80
Student
Options

My watch is less than 3 months old, loved it til today. It’s completly stuck on “Samsung gear S3 frontier” screen. I have tried all the options and it goes back to the same screen and stays...

Juanest80
Student
Options

Help please!!!

Brunobdb
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem with my wacth and it seems that nobody knows how to fix. The Brazilian samsung assistance just told me that they can´t do nothing, since the watch wasn´t bought in Brazil.

I´ve tried everything, even downloaded the earlier version of the software via wireless download and nothing happened. On mine the problem started with 66% of battery, it just went dead, just shows the start and rebooting screen, and when it´s put on the charging dock it lights up with the lightining symbol, shows the percentage of the battery and goes off. This started a couple of weeks ago. Last week I decided to test it again and left it not on the original dock, but on my Samsung wireless charger duo. After a while I realized that it was charging normally. I tried to turn the watch on again and it worked. It came back to life with the old version of tizen os, but it stopped again after a few minutes and it worked one more time for a few hours, but now it went dead for good. It just goes like it was before with the lightning and quick percentage information. It does charge though, and goes to every possible mode, just does not start.

0 Likes
SGS10plusindo
First Poster
Options

My galaxy watch also keeps rebooting, after i try 20m of swim at pools.

Have try push the home button.3x quicky. No result.