Support

Open search

Galaxy Watch Samsung Pay plug-In not installing

First Poster
This worked perfectly on my Gear S3. Pretty sure I'm getting the Galaxy for Christmas so I hope it works on that watch as well.
Apprentice
Yes it will ignore this guy
First Poster

Thanks for this tip, it worked perfectly for me with my HTC U11, I can now use Samsung Pay on my Frontier S3

First Poster

Hi, i have samsung galaxy watch which i bought last month from germany and now i am living in india. I intalled ssung wearable app and in that samsung pay is mot showing. In watch also it is showing as no payment apps installed. I tried installing all samsung apy watch plug in apk as said in this thread but none of the app is installing. Please anybody suggest me how can i use samsung pay on my watch...pls

First Poster

Go to page 2 of the thread. There is a link to download and install the apk.  That worked for me.

Explorer

Hi there, there's a workaround for this. You have to change your watch's region. I did this to my 46mm and have been working fine after. Good luck.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-sport/help/changing-region-samsung-gear-sport-r600-t3771324

First Poster

Hi dinno, i have samsung galaxy watch 46mm.. can you give me the link to vhange the region?

Explorer
Hello Vikki, if you look at my previous post, it should be there 😊
Highlighted
Apprentice

@Dinno101 What is the model of your watch? Mine is the R800 and I just want to make sure its the same before I reset my watch. And are you using a Samsung phone or some other phone? (I am on a OnePlus 3)

Explorer
Hi Joel61, its an R800 as well. It shpuld work. I had the international version (one without Samsung Pay), then followed the steps, now its working fine. Let me know if you get it to work.
Top Liked Authors