Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Battery Issues

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 01:19 AM)
je20
First Poster
Options

Galaxy Watch battery used to last 2-3 days (including sleep tracking, continuous heart rate monitoring). Recently it has been draining in one day.

Bizarrely, even when down to about 5% battery remaining, the battery monitor (accessed through Galaxy Wearable app) tells me the watch has used about 20% battery, samsung health about 15% battery, with a few more apps totalling up to about 50%. SO WHERE IS THE OTHER 50% GOING?!

Even with low battery it will still predict another 10 hours of use but in reality I'd be lucky to get another 2 hours.

Any fixes for this? I bought this watch for the battery life and recently it is terrible.

Currently thinking of swapping to Android Wear, regretfully and unexpectedly... for the battery life!

1 REPLY 1
C-St
Student
Options

My battery went from 100% to 67% while sleeping. Did a charge to 80% before exercise. 72%. Sat with a book for 45 minutes and it drained to 55%! After an update in April I'm lucky to get 18 hours. It drained 25% in 2 hours while doing a puzzle! Getting no help from Samsung.

0 Likes