Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 46mm notifications center always empty

(Topic created on: 22-11-2018 05:56 PM)
Hazak
First Poster
Options

Hello,

My notification center is always empty and I can't find anywhere the option to save my notifications in it.

I receive correctly all the notifications I want but I can only see them at the moment, and cannot watch them again (if needed) later on the notification center.

I have tried with the exact same configuration of my dad's watch and his notifications center works well but not mine 😕

Thank you for your help !

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Hazek: Do you have your Galaxy Watch paired with a Smartphone via the Galaxy Wearables app? If so please launch the app, go to Settings > Notifications and ensure that 'Show only while wearing Gear' is disabled. When you view a notification on the watch itself by rotating the bezel anticlockwise and tapping the relevant message, please be careful not to swipe upwards to exit the screen as this will delete the notification completely.
0 Likes
Hazak
First Poster
Options

Hello, thank you for your reply.

Yes, it is paired with an S9. I tested with this option enabled and disabled and it's not resolving the problem, unfortunately. But why this could have changed the problem? As said before, I have the exact same configuration as my dad's watch and his notification center works well (with the "show only while wearing gear" enabled).

I was never able to see any notification when I turn the bezel anticlowise, it's always empty.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
That's strange, @Hazak. If you go back into the Galaxy Wearables app and go to Settings > Notifications, are 'Auto Show Details' and 'Notification Indicator' active? Similarly, if you go to 'Manage Notifications', is this populated with the list of apps you want to receive notifications for?
0 Likes
Hazak
First Poster
Options

Thank you again for the reply. Yes, both these functions are enabled and yes it is populated with the apps I need.

0 Likes
Hazak
First Poster
Options

Up

0 Likes
Hazak
First Poster
Options

up

0 Likes