Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S4 doesn't have a 256GB option in the UK

(Topic created on: 19-08-2018 07:06 PM)
Jaggalicious
First Poster
Options

I've searched across all different sellers of the new Galaxy Tab (Argos, John Lewis, Amazon, O2, EE, Carphone Warehouse, etc.) and they all don't offer the 256GB model, even Samsung doesn't offer it with 256GB even though they said in the reveal video that it does have a 256GB model. (It's the same in the Samsung UK reveal video as well as the US version, so you can't claim that it's because i watched the wrong reveal video) 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung release different varients of devices to countries dependant on various reasons. 

ie in the world of phones different colours, internal storage options and ram can be different in countries. 

Fortunaltley devices sometimes have Sd Card slots where a person can increase a devices storage capacity. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

pongping
First Poster
Options

What a pity therefore that it quite clearly stipulates that you cannot migrate apps to your 400Gb (MAX) micro SDHC Card, only store media, films and photos. I am always transferring installed apps on my Galaxy Note 8 to its 256Gb Micro SDHC card without any problem. So why invent a tablet that does not allow that which we all take for granted in our world of phones? So, in the UK, we have a 64Gb limit with this NEW Galaxy Tab S4 "flagship" tablet...................sigh!

0 Likes