Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S8 Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 26-11-2017 01:14 PM)
Mickey11
First Poster
Options

Hi

I recently bought a galaxy S8 with a cover and screen protector form a reputable supplier (Vodaphone). My screen protector now keeps falling off, I have taken it back to the shop several times and the guy in the shop reckons its the solution for the screen protector thats not working properly. Does anyone know where I can but this solution myself or have any other ideas that would keep the screen protector on.

P.s. because its not fitted properly it accumilates dust under the cover and makes the screen look dusty!

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Issue is usually found because the phones display has curved edges. 

The Tempered glass screen protectors that are typically available have adhesive only on the edges and or top and.bottom and not all over. 

This then has the issues that the screen can and will pop off. 

Once this happens you cant really add adhesive. The adhesive weakens and.collect dust etc every time it comes away. 

Sometimes these glass screen protectors are not case friendly either. So it can be difficult finding one that works. 

I've personally tried lots of these glass protectors. 

Now I use a Samsung film type screen protector.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
FERNEEX
Pathfinder
Options

I use a. Liquid screen protector and have found this to work with no problems at all the phone screen sensativity is fine, clarity is fine, and on the plus side there are no bubbles no trapped dust, and it covers the whole screen, and you can also use it on the back of the phone and it dose not hinder my phone case, Ive dropped my phone on several occasions and the screen has been fine, with no damage or scratches, I've used screen protectors before and found that they make the touch screen not as responsive, also as you say in your post they trap dust, and peel. I would recommend that you could have a look on ebay or amazon, for a liquid screen protector, there are a few choices.i hope this has helped in some way

Pf

PF
0 Likes
zihan
First Poster
Options

This is only for you thats can help you obviously by save your  Samsung S8 Screen Protector.it is most safe place for you to buy Amazon and here you can easily get your Screen Protectors for Samsung S8 Plus or related any one.That's product keep your phone screen very safe and it's give you very smoothy searvice.so don't worry now because solve is now in your hand,and ofcourse this screen protector are better than other's so you can take to reamove your problem easily and this screen protector are very stable full so it does not spoil easily than's searvice you many more days so if you want to remove your problem parmanently,you have to come with me to Amazon.so be patient and go in it. 

0 Likes
CletusP88
First Poster
Options

I just started using the Samsung Galaxy S8 with a screen protector   I have never been more frustrated with a phone. I removed the screen protector. Without a screen protector the cell phone works perfectl.  I had a small chip in one corner of the screen so I put a screen protector on I had ordered from Cellular Outfitter called Toughened Glass.  It works great no need with  to bang on the keyboard    The Model is #IQTEM-S8-Cir

This is not perfect but way better than  what I had been using.  It's also reasonably priced 

0 Likes