Options

Guys

Anyone got a screen protector yet for their S8, or any recommendations, thanks

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Osman
Journeyman
Options

Received my Yootech screen protector yesterday and so far so good. There was few bubbles when I applied it but 24hrs later gone now. It seems ok on the edges too.

Osman.
0 Likes
Mty
Explorer
Options

Got my screen knight from Amazon but not happy, doesn't attach to sides, tried a few times but no Good.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm using an official Samsung Screen Protector and have ordered a dbrand Black Dragon Skin.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
rj2
First Poster
Options
I want my mobile software update and s8 plus screen protector
0 Likes
Osman
Journeyman
Options

Could you please be a bit more specific, what do you mean when you say, you want mobile update and your s8+ screen protector.  Are you trying to say you need to update your mobile software and don't know how to do it and whereas the screen protector, are you trying to ask which one or make can you purchase. Need more info please. 

Osman.
0 Likes
Sheas
Student
Options
Hi where can I buy this screen knight from thanks
0 Likes
Urgent-Business
Explorer
Options
From amazon.co.uk £5.99 - ScreenKnight Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Screen Protector - for Galaxy S8 + - Curved Fit - Full Body Military shield - Front & Back
Sold by ScreenKnight
0 Likes
Mty
Explorer
Options

Got the Screen Knight fitted properly, really happy with it. 

0 Likes
Urgent-Business
Explorer
Options

Good to hear. The instructions say to leave it a day or two before all bubbles, if any, disappear, which they do. Also if the sides don't stick first time then wet the sides and try again. Once it's stuck, it's stuck. But it peels off easilly if you have to remove it. Carefully use a sharp knife to lift a corner and it will peel away. Does the job, all stuck down with no bubbles, easily cleaned and provides protection.

0 Likes
Ayo
First Poster
Options

Is it good 

0 Likes