Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEAR FIT 2 PRO NO SPEEDO GOGGLES WITH GEAR FIT 2 PROMOTION

(Topic created on: 20-10-2017 02:15 PM)
Steveuk
First Poster
Options

i emailed samsung, spoke to speedo, also samsung uk help, and samsung customer servives ,samsung store, and there head offfice in the uk. NO SPEEDO GOOGLES. nobody can help and they all pass the book.

never recieved my speedo as promised, i sent my reciept to 7 emails and NOBODY replied.

SAMSUNG FALSE ADVERTISING. I WILL TAKE THIS FURTHER.

All my gadgets are samsung, i spend a small fortune updating and buying new products as they come out.

i have probably spent more money on the phone to samsung various departments and speedo uk than the

price to buy a pair of goggles.

to be honest i would rather have had the earphones. apparently the usa did get there promotion.

to make matters worse i  ordered my gear fit 2 pro on the 14 sept it was posted late by samsung and arrive monday

18th.

my friend ordered from Amazon prime and got the bloody watch on Saturday 16 th before me.

TOTAL POOR RUBISH UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM SAMSUNG ALONG WITH NO PROMOTION AS PROMISED

AND I HAVE A £15 PHONE BILL CALLING NATIONAL LINES TO ALL THE DEPARTMENTS.

FEEL LIKE GOING TO WATCH DOG TV WITH THIS ONE. AND THE PRESS.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @Steveuk did you get your claim number after you uploaded your claim details.

Also I think the claim gets processed after 60 days.

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
Steveuk
First Poster
Options

Hi yes i did claim the number.

samsung have now passed the book directly to speedo.

after speaking to speedo they say its samsungs promotion and they are responcible for the promotion.

going back to samsung 7 different departments all pass the book back and forth and know nothing about

the promotion.

the details are not on there system, even at head office esculation.

SAMSUNG JUST SEND ME A PAIR OF U FLEX TO HONOUR YOUR MESS UP.

0 Likes