Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Tab S5

(Topic created on: 21-01-2019 01:11 PM)
Wellwisher
First Poster
Options

Hey Samsung if u looking to this post then I have Request... I like samsung products and above all the Tab S Series...but I can see everytime new S series tab release its just not worthy ... I mean why using old processor when u can use new one that's already launched .. Why S835 when 845 was available??

I need changes in future Tab S5

1. Upcoming Snapdragon 855 (8150) skip the 845.... Don't play it dirty

2. Update those useless cameras... C'mon its high time 

3. 4gb Ram seriously?  Beast like Tab atleast need 8Gb which I think too much for you so we'll settle to 6Gb

4. Which Part of fast charging does samsung does not understand? 18W in 2018...even oppo & Huawei invest in smart and fast charging technology .. Look @ them 50W & 40W respectively.

5. Bigger screen Not Bigger Bezels (Hint :- Ipad Pro 11)

6. I m hoping u'll introduce One UI (Android 9.0) with new Tab too

7. S-Pen is good no changes needed unless u want to make it charge wirelessly... New tech always welcome.

8. UFS 3.0 

C'mon listen to ur customers....they  really need a overall change is Tab S5

31 REPLIES 31
Detroix
Explorer
Options
AntS
Options

@Detroix wrote:

I have to second that too though I do not think Samsung will listen to requests here...

You'd be surprised. :winking-face:

We've passed on the thoughts of peeps in this thread to the relevant folks at our end. We've been advised that it's highly unlikely we'll hear specific feedback on any of the suggestions - but if we ever do hear something on the grapevine we'll let you guys know. 

Meanwhile - please do keep coming up with your ideas and suggestions. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

maaen
First Poster
Options

Your next tsblet Samsung Tab S5 needs to have a large internal memory...minimum 128gb and a very high quality very  long lasting battery (how about introducing your new tech batteries in your tablets first?) And when you design a stylus for the tablet please make it as long  as a normal seven inch pencil....another feature you could experiment with is the SQUARE

0 Likes
aramos20
Journeyman
Options
I agree so much I will gladly pay for a premium tablet. I want one that packs power like the iPad pros that runs android interface. Apples new iPad was a complete package, obviously minus the bending issues. The tablet that was hinted at in the recent video of Samsung that was released is an ideal screen to body configuration. I just hope that body packs a strong set of internals.
aramos20
Journeyman
Options
Ram is a massive component in a premium device and 4gb is far too little. I also own the first tab s and it is a fantastic machine but for me to upgrade I need more ram. The tab s4 almost made me upgrade except the internals lagged behind with the 835 processor and 4gb of ram.
0 Likes
Quinten2019
Student
Options

I too totally agree.  I am not a big Apple iPad tablet users.  If you are going head to head with Apple top of the line iPad Pro you have to have almost similar specs.  You skipped for a cheaper and slower CPU?? Charge an extra $100 or $200 and make it great.  The consumer getting your Samsung Tab S4 are expected to make more $$$$ for the top of the line product that met with the correct price point.

Please on your Tab S5 to skip the glass backing.  I can totally see the glass will break quick from 1 drop to the floor.

Q

0 Likes
aramos20
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, Samsung has lower level tablets like the Tab A and Tab E i and I believe a lot of other people are willing to pay for their premium tablet line. People who buy the premium tablets expect the best of the best and they for sure need to compare with the iPad pros. The screens are solid as always the higher refresh rate would be appreciated but the largest thing would be stronger internals and better speakers.
0 Likes
santi296
First Poster
Options

the future samsung tab s5 should be more bigger at least the small tablet should be 11 inches and the big one should be at least 12.5 inches.

0 Likes
phrosty
First Poster
Options
agree to all of the above. if you want to be the "one" then you need to own that status. it's depressing, i feel i was forced into the tab s4 because i need it to be on my verizon plan and this is the best verizon tablet available. when your the king and your tablet is not even as good or powerful as the huawei there's gonne be trouble.

samsung! WE WANT GREATNESS FROM YA! please! make a truly EPIC TABLET!

16 gb ram???? YES!!!! latest and greatest unreleased first-to-market processor??? YES!!!! hybrid windows and android bootability (my dream tha probably wont happen)??? YESSS!!!!!!

the point is, MAKE TABLETS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PHONES SO PEOPLE HAVE A REASON TO THROW THEIR MONEY AT YOU!!!

:smiling-face: :smiling-face: :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Quinten2019
Student
Options

Looks like it coming out soon?  This is the Galaxy Tab S5e but not sure why they don't name it Tab S4e?

https://gizmodo.com/samsungs-latest-tablet-is-really-*****-thin-1832630140

0 Likes