Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Edge lightning has disappeared on the samsung music player app

(Topic created on: 16-02-2019 09:50 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have recently updated my OS from Oreo to Pie/One UI and noticed that the cool edge lightning has been removed from the Samsung music player app playing a song full screen. Is anyone else experiencing this??? Samsung believe it should be working and have tried to send several error logs to investigate further. Thanks!

39 REPLIES 39
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options

Yes , i experienced this too. Now, i regret it , i love the edge lighting in Samsung Music but now it dissapeared. I hope Samsung Music can fix this.

7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options

Just go to the Samsung Music settings in Samsung Music, you will find edge lighting

0 Likes
7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options

Also, in the new update the edge lighting only appears when you go the song itself or at the lock screen where you can see the song itself

0 Likes
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options

Well, i do that in the same way. But, it didn't work. I can't find any edge lighting in Samsung Music except for the Social Media Notifications.

7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options

Maybe you disabled only the Samsung Music app from edge lighting in the edge lighting settings, I enabled all the apps to use edge lighting.

0 Likes
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options
I checked it too in my Edge Lightning Settings. But, the strange one is i can't find Samsung Music App in there. Should i proof it to you?
7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options

Well, I think it's broken

0 Likes
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options
I really don't know , maybe Samsung has made a different terms for each country? I'm from Indonesia
0 Likes
7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options

I'm in the UAE, I noticed it doesn't appear in the main edge lighting settings, I dunno but those are the only things I can help you with

20190216_144834.jpg

Screenshot_20190216-144916_Samsung Music.jpg

Screenshot_20190216-144925_Samsung Music.jpg

0 Likes