Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Changing sleep goals in Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 29-11-2017 10:21 AM)
Swifty
Pioneer
Options

When I setup Samsung Health on my S7 Edge, I set the times of sleeping and waking. I would like to change these, but cannot find how to do this.

You can assume that I know how to turn the S7 on, and how to launch the Samsung Health app, but nothing beyond this, so I would welcome suggestions. 

0 Likes
Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Dan253
Journeyman
Options

Please read my reply.  This may be what you need.

0 Likes
Swifty
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for the update. 

Now all I have to do is find the corresponding setting in my brain. 😊

0 Likes
Arthur-B
First Poster
Options

This seems to be the right way to change the sleep targets, but I can't seem to use it to _reset_ them (to have no targets). Do you happen to know how to do that? I even tried setting start and end to 00:00, but it seems to take it as 24hrs of sleep and not accept. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Swifty
Pioneer
Options

I'm presuming that you're using Android devices such as phones or tablets. 

When you get to the place where you enter the times, try pressing and holding for a few seconds. 

This is the Android equivalent of a right click (more correctly a button 2) in Windows systems. 

In its turn, I teach silver-surfers that a right click (see above) takes them to menu which they should think of as "what can I do to/with this". 

0 Likes
Arthur-B
First Poster
Options

Thanks Swifty for the response.

Yes, Android was assumed I thought since it's Samsung... However, I don't see where to long-press on the time sliders at Samsung Health -> Sleep -> (overflow menu) -> Set Targets.

Also not sure it would bring up a Clear Target item.

I tried setting start and end to both 00:00, it takes it as 24 hours and doesn't accept. 

0 Likes
Dan253
Journeyman
Options

Sorry Arthur, I do not know how to reset your sleep goals to have no goal.

0 Likes
deedward65
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! 

0 Likes
TheFudgester
First Poster
Options
Do I update my bedtime target on my samsung 5 or do I do it on my phone? I'm struggling to find a way on either devices
0 Likes