Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Changing sleep goals in Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 01-12-2017 12:57 AM)
Swifty
Pioneer
Options

When I setup Samsung Health on my S7 Edge, I set the times of sleeping and waking. I would like to change these, but cannot find how to do this.

You can assume that I know how to turn the S7 on, and how to launch the Samsung Health app, but nothing beyond this, so I would welcome suggestions. 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
LaMont
Apprentice
Options
Need help with this as well
0 Likes
LaMont
Apprentice
Options

@Swifty wrote:

When I setup Samsung Health on my S7 Edge, I set the times of sleeping and waking. I would like to change these, but cannot find how to do this.

You can assume that I know how to turn the S7 on, and how to launch the Samsung Health app, but nothing beyond this, so I would welcome suggestions. 

Go under settings, select Balanced Life Goals

0 Likes
Swifty
Pioneer
Options

"Go under settings, select Balanced Life Goals"

If only it were that simple... my Samsung Health Settings has no "Balanced Life Goals".

0 Likes
Solution
LaMont
Apprentice
Options

Ok correction. You hit the 3 dots in the top corner and select "Manage Items" there you will find the "Balanced Life" option. Select that if you are on the weightloss option or deselect and select again if youre already on it, and that should set you up to edit your sleep goal

Swifty
Pioneer
Options

Thank you for your patience with me, my sleep goals are updated (I have to go to bed a little later, so I don't wake too early in the morning. If I wake too early in the morning, it's still dark but my dog, Alfie, will still want to go for his morming walk)

Shay24
First Poster
Options

Hit the sleep bar hit the 3 dots in the corner and hit the set target I just figured this out for myself

Keward77
First Poster
Options

Need help to change sleep goals using a s8+ with app version 6.0.0.085 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Keward77
First Poster
Options
Doesn't work with new version
0 Likes
Solution
Dan253
Journeyman
Options

Apparently with the latest updates, the method of changing this has changed.  Here is how I change it:

1. Open Samsung Gear on your smart phone
2. Open Samsung Health

3. Select the "Sleep" category

4. Select the dots in top right corner beside "Share"

5. Select "Set Target"

6. Use the sliders to change your bedtime and wake time.