Support

Open search

Can we still draw on galaxy note 8 calendar

Apprentice

Splanner on my note 4 allowed hand annotations with the spen. I can't find the option on the note 8. Am I missing anything perhaps?

16 REPLIES
First Poster
I'm missing that do, please don't tell us you removed this function... On SPen device...
Apprentice

Every single version of s pen and s note is missing some nice features compared to previous one. 

First Poster
Yes. Just tap on the date.
Apprentice

I think I should clarify it's not setting a reminder by using handwriting recognition I'm after, it's the way you used to be able to actually scribble over the month calendar and circle dates, write a little note , colour in etc... I'm quite missing this feature 

I know what you talking about and I used it every month on my note 4, and I can't figure it out on my note 8 either. They should update calendar with this option I miss it!! 

First Poster

Open calendar ---> take stylys out ----> tap on date ----> write in box....

Apprentice

no I don't mean inputting text with handwriting... you used to be able to turn the month view into a sketch pad and you could draw on the month. circle days, sketch little things on the month etc... you could turn this view on and off pretty easily. Samsung have already confirmed they don't have this feature anymore on the note 8 :(

Unfortunatly I couldn't find that option too. it was very useful to scribble a very important Note in the very busy schedule.

Let's hope samsung would bring that Back.

that's what makes the Note series unique.

Apprentice

Such a small yet highly missed thing. If anyone from @samsung is reading this... I can't imagine it's that hard to include in a future updates since it has been there before  

Top Liked Authors