Support

Open search

Bixby voice control Ireland release date

First Poster

Does anyone have any idea when Vocie will be released in Ireland.

I appreciate it is a comlex application but its ridiculous users in Europe get no clue or hint as to when it will be available

Spending so much on a phone it would be nice to be even updated about what is going on in realtion to a massive selling point of the phone.

Not getting the offers you offer the US for pre-ordered phones is unbelievable - picking and chooing what customers you value more.

At this point not sure if I am going to stay with Samsung hardware (Phone, TV and sound system)  as I have been for the last 7 or 8 years

6 REPLIES
Superuser I
Superuser I

I don't believe Samsung have released any newer info on this feature. 

I'm using Google Assistant at the moment. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

Same here I Should of got a different phone , misled by samsung

I would also like to know when Bixby in American English will be available to users outside South Korea or the U.S.? 
Highlighted
Explorer

Having bought such an expensive phone, I've been waiting for Bixby Voice since April. But any patience has a limit. I have lost confidence in the company Samsung and their promises =(

Europe is less important to Samsung than the U.S.? It's time to change priorities and move on to other brands. 

@Pin255 wrote:

Having bought such an expensive phone, I've been waiting for Bixby Voice since April. But any patience has a limit. I have lost confidence in the company Samsung and their promises =(

Europe is less important to Samsung than the U.S.? It's time to change priorities and move on to other brands. 

I'm In the same boat it looks like and by the looks of it last post was ‎25-07-2017 08:46 AM and still no reply from samsung is an absolute f***ing joke .. I'm glad i'm still on a 30 day cool off period looks like my S8 goes back.

AntS Moderator

Hi all.

Much as we'd like to, we're afraid we're unable to give specific dates for software or app rollouts. I do know that our software folks are working on bringing Bixby Voice to as many people as they can as soon as they can, and with the mind to giving you guys the experience that's adapted to you. Appreciate that the waiting can be a little frustrating though!

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors