Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A3 2017 and Fast Charging

(Topic created on: 16-07-2017 08:17 PM)
Lappy1987
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Does anyone know if the A3 2017 is supposed to support Fast Charging? I'm getting contradictory information from various google searches.

I'm in the UK and have a German version of the phone (only a 2 prong charger in the box) but I was provided with an additional Samsung UK Fast Charger. When I connect the phone it doesn't say it's fast charging but I'm unsure as to whether this is the phone itself, the charger, or the USB cable. Anyone able to confirm?

I also didn't get a USB C to USB micro adapter in the box but it was fully factory sealed on arrival, was there supposed to be one of these?

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Lappy1987.

The A3 2017 doesn't support fast charging, we're afraid and we'd only recommend using the phone alongside the supplied charger and accessories. We hope this clarifies things for you. 

Give us a shout if you need anything else. :smileyhappy:

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Lappy1987.

The A3 2017 doesn't support fast charging, we're afraid and we'd only recommend using the phone alongside the supplied charger and accessories. We hope this clarifies things for you. 

Give us a shout if you need anything else. :smileyhappy:

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
0 Likes
JOHN16
Apprentice
Options

NO it wont .but mine wont charge at all

0 Likes
JOHN16
Apprentice
Options

you will need type c charger normal micro usb will not fit

ricomobile
First Poster
Options

its not support. fast charge uses 9v adapter. but a3 2017 uses 1.5 A charger that sufficient enough charge its 2Amps battery for 45min

0 Likes
GeorgeGerr27
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem and later found out if you turn the phone off completely and then plug it in it worked like normal again.

0 Likes