Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart home App - not working

(Topic created on: 02-11-2019 09:14 PM)
Traveler99
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

since he last update of the smart home App (iOS version) the app does not work at all.

At the beginning it did crash every time during "connecting to server" - after Deinstallation and Installation it does not connect anymore to the smart home device (air condition in my case). He smart device itself is connected to Wifi and can be reached via PING....

i neeed help 😉

133 REPLIES 133
Krish2
First Poster
Options

I am  having the "No indoor unit" error. 

In fact does any one know how to resolve this?

0 Likes
Ramoncat
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I have the same problem. from the smartthings application I have the air linked but when accessing I give the error of NO INDOOR UNIT. I have checked the connection and everything is correct, I reinstalled smarttings again and it remains the same. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes
MAYKEL
Journeyman
Options

No one came back to me with this problem and Samsung is not replaying. What a disappointment...

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Ramoncat , @MAYKEL  and @Krish2 ,

do you still experience this issue? If so, can I take your appliances and phone model along with the phone's software version? Has this been working before? If so, how long have you been experiencing this issue and have you made any change on the phone? 

MAYKEL
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I have Galaxy S 9+ and smart things app installed with other smart things appliances. When I decided to buy an Samsung air-condition I bought especially the one where I can link it to the smart tings. I bought this Samsung AP module and connected to the AC unit. Unfortunately after configuration AP module to smart things, app on the phone is telling me NO INDOOR UNIT. I tried everything like uninstalling the app connecting the unit again and still nothing. Also no one from Samsung did not replay to me with this issue....
0 Likes
Ramoncat
Journeyman
Options

Hi, yes, I still have this problem. It has never worked. Model code indoor: AC071MNMDKH / EU, model code outdoor AC071MXADKH / EU. phone xiaomi mi 8lite version 9 android. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks, and I have advised @MAYKEL , I have passed this to R&D to take a look at this. As soon as I have a response from them I will let you know.

0 Likes
Ramoncat
Journeyman
Options

Hi @TessM

I am thinking that most likely the problem is between the Multi wifi kit and the indoor unit and not between the phone and the multi wifi kit, that is, the Multi wifi kit may need an update to detect the unit inside. Is it known if Samsung offers any technical support to update the multi wifi kit

0 Likes
MAYKEL
Journeyman
Options

Thank you @TessM looking forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes
samuelkadolph
Apprentice
Options

More than half a year later, I still can't add my washer (WV60M9900AV) or dryer (DVE60M9900V). Still gets to registering the device with my account and just times out. There's nothing wrong with my wifi or the wifi on the machines. I can see them get and IP address and even ping them and get a reply. Extremely disappointed in Samsung.

0 Likes