Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Samsung market share is decreasing year on year in India?

(Topic created on: 22-02-2020 06:11 AM)
SAN123456
First Poster
Options

Why Samsung is number 2 after Mi India. I think Samsung needs to change its marketing strategy like Mi India. I know Samsung is losing its market share because of the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi especially. Xiaomi is growing its popularity because of its high-end specifications budget device. 

In this case, if Samsung wants to win this game then Samsung needs to bring the budget device with high-end specs like Galaxy M-Series.  I believe the Samsung product's quality is better than the Chinese company Xiaomi.

But India is a competitive market for all mobile brands. If you want to win the race then you need the mid-range devices like 10,000 to Rs. 20,000. If Samsung will do this then definitely Samsung beat Mi India.

2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @SAN123456 , :smiling-face:

The Samsung team here is based in the UK & Ireland, but it's interesting to hear about how things are from folks around the world. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Is that your blog you linked to there?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks for your input @SAN123456 .      Here are the stats for worldwide and Europe  with Samsung still the market leader.

smartphone-market-share Worldwide /vendor 

mobileworldlive.com/devices/news-devices/european-smartphone-market-rises-driven-by-samsung 

Though in Uk/Ireland Apple have a significant lead over Samsung at the moment statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile/united-kingdom 

statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile/Ireland 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.