Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone watching?

(Topic created on: 14-09-2019 01:22 AM)
TracyR
Options

Hi all!

What TV shows are you all watching at the moment? 
Is there anything you'd recommend giving a watch?

I get a little obsessed with TV shows when I really like them - especially The Office (US), Parks and Recreation and of course Friends - In fact I'm at my desk wearing my Friendsfest hoodie right now. 

I've watched quite a lot of things on Netflix - most recently Nailed it and Insatiable.

I'd recommend all shows mentioned in my post and I'm always open to new things! 

:smiling-face: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

56 REPLIES 56
DrIT
Explorer
Options

@DannyT 

I recently watched Chernobyl well deserving of the 9.5 it gets on IMDB. Watchewd it on the recomendation of a friend and glad I did. Interesting, informative and well scary!

I recently descovered and have just finished iZombie (7.9) a well writtend, casted and acted comedy, crime, drama. Don't get hung up on it being zombies. Who would have thaugh a zombie Olivia Moore (Rose McIver) could be so hot!

Software Developer somewhere in the UK
If you don't like The Walking Dead... then you're just plain wrong!
Our freedom was not free. Many paid the ultimate price for it.
DrIT
Explorer
Options

Wish I could find an air date for Peaky Blinders, loved the frist 4 seasons.

Software Developer somewhere in the UK
If you don't like The Walking Dead... then you're just plain wrong!
Our freedom was not free. Many paid the ultimate price for it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DrIT wrote:

Wish I could find an air date for Peaky Blinders, loved the frist 4 seasons.

Hi @DrIT    5th series starts in 2 weeks time- Sunday 25th August at 9 PM-BBC1.         Whilst originally the Finale a  few more series are now in the pipeline.    https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a28668268/peaky-blinders-season-5-aberama-gold-makeover/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@JAMES4578 Ooohh! I'm so excited for the next season of Peaky Blinders - I loved it way too much!

I'm back on my Suits hype too. Trying to get through it so I can watch The Boys on Amazon!

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ChelseaH  Still to see " The Boys" but looks promising.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Disney confirmed that the series will launch on the same day as its new streaming service, Disney+, on Tuesday 12th November 2019.

Disney+ is set to launch in the UK in the first half of 2020 – a few months after the US. This means that Star Wars fans in the UK may be unable to watch it when the show is first released, which probably won’t go down all that well…

DannyT
Options
Unabomber!

Started watching it last night. It's a true story about how they caught the Unabomber. Really good.

Welcome to the Community!

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

One more for the long list, thanks ughhhhh I have not time for nothing 😩

0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

Theres a new season of ,the walking dead, coming out in October.😀

Theresa edwards
0 Likes