Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone watching?

(Topic created on: 31-05-2019 09:08 AM)
TracyR
Options

Hi all!

What TV shows are you all watching at the moment? 
Is there anything you'd recommend giving a watch?

I get a little obsessed with TV shows when I really like them - especially The Office (US), Parks and Recreation and of course Friends - In fact I'm at my desk wearing my Friendsfest hoodie right now. 

I've watched quite a lot of things on Netflix - most recently Nailed it and Insatiable.

I'd recommend all shows mentioned in my post and I'm always open to new things! 

:smiling-face: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

56 REPLIES 56
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think Line Of Duty is great and gripping (some series better than others mind you) , though of course it won't appeal to everyone.   When things are overhyped  possibly may not meet expectations, but would give it a go.   It originally aired on BBC2 before the change over and then also went on Netflix which gave it a bigger following, I did not see the first two series originally but caught up later on.   Last series was the 5th and some links to previous seasons.  There will at least a 6th  but probably not going to go on too much longer.

Some background here, which does not give too much away.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/yw88dk/line-of-duty-memes-bbc

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

TracyR
Options

A lot of people in the office have been raving about Line Of Duty, @JAMES4578 , maybe I'll give it a go at some point.

I really want to watch Dead To Me on Netflix as well. Looks very good. 

🐑

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

DrIT
Explorer
Options

My favourates at the moment include:

Fear The Walking DeadWentworthThe 100SuitsOrange Is The New BlackPeaky BlindersOzark and of course The Walking Dead.

Software Developer somewhere in the UK
If you don't like The Walking Dead... then you're just plain wrong!
Our freedom was not free. Many paid the ultimate price for it.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Oooh. I watched The 100 when it first came out. I think I watched the first season, then did it change channels? I might have to pick this up again.

At the moment, I'm working my way through Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's pretty funny, and easy to watch whilst I'm doing other stuff.

Welcome to the Community!

DrIT
Explorer
Options

Totally agree with them @TracyR Line Of Duty was very good :smiling-face:

And if you enjoy that give Bodyguard a go.

Software Developer somewhere in the UK
If you don't like The Walking Dead... then you're just plain wrong!
Our freedom was not free. Many paid the ultimate price for it.
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

Killing Eve, one BBC 1. It is unbelieveable.

Theresa edwards
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
I keep getting recommended Killing Eve, so I think I'll have to make time for it.

Agree @DrIT Line Of Duty is definitely worth a watch!

Anyone else hyped for Season 5 of Peaky Blinders??
DannyT
Options
Yep, Killing Eve is good. A quirky serial killer. What's not to love?

Still haven't even finished series 3 of Peaky Blinders. So not too hyped.

Started watching Money Heist on Netflix. It's a Spanish series, dubbed into English. But its pretty good!

Welcome to the Community!

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DrIT wrote:

My favourates at the moment include:

Fear The Walking DeadWentworthThe 100SuitsOrange Is The New BlackPeaky BlindersOzark and of course The Walking Dead.

Fan of Ozark, The Walking Dead,  Wentworth and Peaky Blinders particularly. Have only seen  some of Suits  and yet to catch the 100. Killing Eve is a great one as is also Black Mirror, just started watching Manifest ,Chernobyl was a bit of a classic.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

CarlH
Options

Chernobyl is next on my list. Looking forward to it but just need to set aside a few hours.