Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone watching?

(Topic created on: 25-05-2019 12:28 AM)
TracyR
Options

Hi all!

What TV shows are you all watching at the moment? 
Is there anything you'd recommend giving a watch?

I get a little obsessed with TV shows when I really like them - especially The Office (US), Parks and Recreation and of course Friends - In fact I'm at my desk wearing my Friendsfest hoodie right now. 

I've watched quite a lot of things on Netflix - most recently Nailed it and Insatiable.

I'd recommend all shows mentioned in my post and I'm always open to new things! 

:smiling-face: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

56 REPLIES 56
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did notice Jack Ryan when I was on Amazon Prime and thought it might be good, though still to get round to viewing.  See that a 2nd series has already been confirmed. http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/jack-ryan/57178/jack-ryan-season-2-confirmed-by-amazon

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

DannyT
Options
Stumbled across Ozark the other day, and blasted through Season 1. I like how it's a kind of different concept.

Welcome to the Community!

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
A brill show is Brooklen nine nine. Its hilarious!!!
Theresa edwards
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

Nurse Jackie, its on sky and neflex. So funny and full of drama at the same time.😊

Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Debz666
Explorer
Options
Love not going out!Lee Mack genius, also mock the week,would I lie to you,8 out of 10 cats..and 8 out of 10 cats does countdown,taskmaster for comedy
The walking dead for a bit of gore!😱
TracyR
Options

Has anyone watched 'You' on Netflix? 

I'm also deep into rewatching Supernatural too.

:i-love-you-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I absolutely need a Season 2 of 'You'. It was toooo good!

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Omg, LOVED that show!!! So well written, lmao, even though im no writer!. But it was funny, teue and so relatable all at once. Do u think they ll make anymore though?😀
Theresa edwards
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I really need to finish watching Once Upon A Time!

Something that everybody is currently raving about is Line Of Duty, and I'm not sure if I want to watch it yet - the hype is too big, and if it's disappointing I'll be sad! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Loved westworld 😀
Theresa edwards