Support

Open search

What is your game setup?

Superuser I
Superuser I

Heya!

There are multiple ways to play your favorite games, one person uses a PC while the other one prefers an xBox, Playstation, Nintendo switch or perhaps even a Smartphone

One person prefers a monitor while the other has an awesome TV (Perhaps even a QLED ).

What does your game setup looks like and how do you prefer to play your favorite games?

8 REPLIES
Explorer

Got to take a photo one of these days, what about yours 

TracyR Moderator

I have a PS4 in my living room, once i get a second TV i'm planning on setting up the basement as a retro games room/wine cellar. With the PS1, PS3, SNES, N64... and a Wii. 

I have the PSVR connected to my PS4 as well, it's brilliant! I wish more games had VR capability.

I've also pre-ordered the Playstation Classic, that's due for delivery on 3rd December!

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge   

CarlH Moderator

I have pretty much every console from the past 20/30 years except the Xbox One. Mainly play on PC though these days, unless there is a console exclusive. I usually connect my consoles to my monitor (don't have a TV at the moment). 

Currently playing: Destiny 2 (PC), Spider-Man (PS4), Diablo III (PC and Switch)

Superuser I
Superuser I
Niiiiiice!

My gamePC looks like this:
1080ti
Ryzen 1700x (Betting on the longterm in terms of software optimization ).
16GB Ram (Will upgrade to 32 down the line).
2 medicore 1080p screens (Will replace with a QLED when one of them breaks down ).
500GB Samsung SSD
4TB HDD

Besides of that I have a Nintendo Switch that I use on my Samsung Smart TV. Its still a 2014 model but when it breaks down I will probably replace it with a QLED. I also have the TV connected with a HDMI Cable to my PC

I'm still looking for a way to streams games everywhere from my PC to my phone with an xbox one controller input, but I think that will appear soonish!
CarlH Moderator

Have you tries this@SjorsK? I have the Steam Link unit and it works pretty well (actually had it synced with my Mac so I could produce music in another room as it just mirrors the entire screen).

Superuser I
Superuser I
Yup! The downside of that is that it won't work outside my home network (Unless I set up a VPN). Hopefully my internet provider will make that easier in the nearby future

CarlH Moderator

Ah, when you say anywhere you literally mean "anywhere". That would be cool. I do a lot of travelling from home to my hometown to see my family so the Switch is ideal. If I could stream my PC to my phone on the train and use a controller, that would be fantastic. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Thats the idea! Only downside is that the internet connection is not always the best on the train but other than that - It would be a great step into the right direction and it should technically be possible now It just has to get convienient  

Top Liked Authors